Saturday, September 25, 2010

Financial Juggles

Its kind of hard to manage your wealth when you have so many hobbies. For me, its my clothes, outing, food, headphone accessories and my Xbox 360 games.

Its a big task these days to manage your savings..There are many ways people can do in order to save money for things they want to buy or use.

Some of the things that I've done in order to save money:

1. Eat Chap Fan or Mixed rice. They're economical and it contains the nutritions that you need to grow muscle or have a healthy life as long as you choose the dishes carefully.

2. Hang out at Mamak stalls instead of bars and clubs. It is expensive to hang out at those places and you have to suffer from loud noise, second hand smoke and possible police raids. Mamak stalls provides the entertainment that most guys need like wifi and football telecasts.

3. Reduce your supper intake. They say that it is best not to eat after 8pm. So eat fruits or drink water instead of going for pan mee at 10pm.

Thats all for me this time..No idea why I decided to do a blog post..bored maybe

No comments: