Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New earphone

I bought this new earphone, the Hippo Shroom EB to replace my faulty KSC75(Its been an honour :D) on Monday. Sounded harsh at first, sounded horribly, worse than the stock earphones.

But after like say 30+ hours of burn-in, SQ began to improve and I think it's gonna improve more..The demo set just blew me away with its clarity and detail..Cant wait for mine to become like that.

Began to listen to more sentimental songs now, coz can hear the details of the instruments and all..I'm becoming more sentimental now : D

Started to apply for jobs, no time to enjoy hols, Malaysian Studies is boring and nothing else to do. Looking forward to new condo and new gym :), and hopefully a good job.

More difficult than I thought, only suppressed not forgotten. Hmm...

No comments: